Thursday 3 September 2020

HazeltheMallMoll is not best pleased!

THIS EMAIL IS FROM HAZEL.

Just read Colin's email and l am incandescent with rage.

Grenville had a sleepless night worrying about the Cygnet and how he could help to calm things down. Hence you may have noted he wrote it at the crack of dawn.

HE IS NOT RUDE AND BELITTLING. He is one of the kindest, easy going people l have ever known.

He loves the Gallery and all its constituent parts. 

I WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO STAND AS CHAIR. I TOLD HIM HE WOULD JUST GET ABUSE AND NEGATIVITY AS DID LIZ.

HAZEL



Hi all at Cygnet 

Having kept out of the conversations until now, I feel that this last email was rude and belittling and has overstepped the mark  - this is not the way to bring us together. 

I too am quite new to the group (although I have lived in the area all my life) and feel that we need people who appreciate the history and ethos of cygnet.

The unkindness and rudeness of the last email shows how little is thought of the wonderful work in the gallery and a lack of the qualities we would want in those looking after our best interests 

Sorry to be so negative  Colin 



No comments: