Tuesday 15 September 2020

My 1st reply to Lindsay

 ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Grenville Allen <grenvilleallen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 12:22
Subject: Re: Cygnet Finances survey - closing date 4.30pm on Monday 14th September 2020
To: Lindsay Keir

You sound just like one of the clients I used to work with in London. They always came round to my approach in the end. My mate, who I worked alongside, is Trevor Beattie who came up with FCUK. Imagine the difficulties in getting that one through.😱

We are quirky souls. And all the better for it. And the professional sound comes from the fact we don't take ourselves too seriously. Hence the self-deprecatory humour.

A top award-winning London creative director called Paul Dominet has very much approved my line by immediately following the account.

As did top creatives Steve Lilley and Andrew Marshall of MarshallCartoons. And Bristol-based Lone Hoof. They all immediately followed. 

Just now Keri of This Is Alfred, who also followed, is just arranging to come round to interview me on the strength of this 'quirky souls' business.

We've got to stay positive, be interesting! With thirty followers already the proof's in the pudding!

All the best👍🎨
 

  
Grenville 
Allen
    f i n e   a r t i s t 

No comments: