Saturday 12 September 2020

Yve Sturgeon's presence on Twitter and her backing of me!


 ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Yvonne Sturgeon 
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 at 11:47
Subject: Re: Your presence on the new Twitter account I've set up
To: Grenville Allen <grenvilleallen@gmail.com>


Gosh Grenville,

Thank you so much, what an ab fab thing to do for me.
Seriously, Thank you.
Unfortunately l do not twitter, l have tried to get the app which shows l already have an account, and wont let me in or give me a new pass word.  Am stumped as to what to do next.

I am so very sorry about the abuse you received from Colin, to be honest it took me a full day and a half to work out who he was...never seen him, never sold one of the half dozen unchanging  copper pieces either.  You gave him the great honour of comparing him to Heath Robinson, clearly he does not know the artist, and took the use of comparison to trumpery work.
That's his insecurity in his work at play me thinks..
Such a shame. I was looking forward to your leadership.
Say Hi to Hazel for me, l LOVED the way she reacted and look forward to meeting you both at some point😊

XX Yve


From: Grenville Allen <grenvilleallen@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:18:31 AM
To: Yve Sturgeon <yve.sturgeon@hotmail.com>
Subject: Your presence on the new Twitter account I've set up
 
'Morning Yve


👍🎨
 

  
Grenville 
Allen
    f i n e   a r t i s t 

No comments: