Wednesday 23 December 2020

Rotas for week commencing 28 December & 4 January

Subject: Re: Rotas for week commencing 28 December & 4 January
To: Liz Shewan 

There's talk of tier 5, Liz! So we're especially lucky!

And more good news: we went up the step ladder to unlock the towel dispenser high up on a wall in the Cygnet Gallery kitchen ~ and then filled it with paper towels

Actually, Roz was on hand the other morning to supply me with a paper towel to staunch the blood caused by a little nail which caught one of my fingers. The nail was jutting out from one of the A-boards when I was taking it out to set up. All ok now, Roz, and no signs of any tetanus.

I've attached the tier 5 rules. And an overhead shot of how the proposed area in tier 5 will look....

A merry socially distanced Christmas, everyone, and HNY21! πŸŽ…πŸŽ„
 

  
Grenville 
Allen
    f i n e   a r t i s t 


On Mon, 21 Dec 2020 at 11:51, Liz Shewan <lizshewanart@outlook.com> wrote:
I take it we're staying open... aren't we lucky when everywhere else is going into tier 4!  Logically we all sit in the gallery or shop for groceries and mix with people not in our households as it is, so I do wonder what's the difference to any other time?  

Happy Christmas everyone x


Subject: Re: Rotas for week commencing 28 December & 4 January
 
Well done, Kate! I admire your positivity.

One really can't assume that everyone's mixing with other households. It'll be business as usual for Hazel and me. We don't mix with people as a general rule.

Hazel and I are in for the Saturday and we'll be happy to do Christmas and the New Year.

And ~ by the by ~ we've just been into the gallery and pinned up the new rotas in the kitchen for those not online. We went in and did this after doing the #SalisburyChristmasMarket where we saw Fiona and OH Stuart also doing a stint there. It was fairly quiet and we took a third of what we took last year. Still, it was good to get some feedback and make a few sales.

Cheers! And #HNY21! πŸ‘πŸŽ„


  
Grenville 
Allen
    f i n e   a r t i s t 


On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 at 12:54 Kate Toms wrote:
Dear All, 
I can cover for Diana on Wednesday afternoon.
Best wishes
Kate 

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Dec 2020, at 11:58, Anna McDowell wrote:


I agree with you Lindsay, this is definitely something to think about.
Best wishes
Anna
For all you want to know about the heritage craft of Dorset Buttons


On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 at 09:53, Lindsay Keir <lindsaykeir@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear all
Sorry Diana but I can't help but this does bring up a conversation that should be had about coming into the gallery during the week between Christmas and the New Year. 
We will all be mixing  with a couple of different households maybe and I feel that we should close to limit the risk of infection. 
Coconut and Cotton reopen on the 4th and we could follow suit. 
Does anyone feel the same? 
It's usually very quiet anyway. 

Best wishes for Christmas and a vaccine in the New Year. 

Lindsay

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Dec 2020, at 09:34, Diana Girdwood  wrote:
Dear All,

Really sorry to do this but I am in Yorkshire caring for my parents and in tier 3.

I am down for a shift this Wednesday 23rd Dec. Being responsible I should self isolate when I get back. 
Would anybody be able to cover for me please ? I will do a full day instead of a half on one of my next shift days.

Thank you
Diana

__________________________________________________________

 

Subject: Rotas for week commencing 28 December & 4 January
 
'Evening All

Here's the rotas for weeks commencing 28 December and 4 January. Please note that the shifts are all full so ignore the handwritten rota in the kitchen for these two weeks as they are incorrect. I will leave hard copies in the gallery when I can get there.

Happy Christmas

Hazel 
 


  

No comments: