Wednesday 24 November 2021

Thank you!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sally Ann Cook
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:42
Subject: Re: Thank you!
To: Grenville Allen <grenvilleallen@gmail.com>


Enchanting Grenville, what a talent you have..  I will be coming down again early next year so will pop in and see you - I will have to make room on my walls for another painting or two , I can see that..

Take care my dear and I hope you and your family have a lovely, safe Christmas..

Sallxxxx

Bookkeeper

From: Grenville Allen
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎24‎ ‎November‎ ‎2021 ‎12‎:‎19
To: Sally

'Afternoon Sally

Just a note to say thank you very much for your support.

I've attached my latest Gold Hill you expressed an interest in seeing btw. I'll be doing all sorts of different versions (digitally) with this painting. I'm about to draw out and paint a biplane which I'll eventually Photoshop into the sky. And then I'll do a murmuration which I'll also digitally drop in that sky. The wonders of the modern world, eh?!

Hope you have a great Christmas. 

Cheers! 👍🎨

 
Grenville 
Allen
f i n e   a r t i s t 

No comments: